Asheville, North Carolina
Featured on Instagram 100% full Not resolved

I bought a pair of $80 jeans from guess.com, I barely wore them.They ripped while trying to sit down???

Related: Guess - The worst pair of jeans i've ever had

I contacted customer service online and they asked for a picture of them.

I sent them a very high quality picture of the tear and I got an email back from them saying that the rip was analyzed and it was concluded that the rip was caused by "excess stress" and it wasnt manufactures error.Now, I dont know about anyone else, but I consider sitting down a daily activity and I think a pair $80 jeans, especially from a well known brand like Guess, should be able to withstand it.

Review about: Jeans Quality.

2.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Guess Jeans
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $80
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Guess?

Comments

Ricochet-Rabbit

You must have looked like the ultimate stuffed sausage to do that kind of damage. What kind of painful sound did it make? Was it more of a loud pop or the slow twang of individual threads letting go?

NoWorriesTampa
to Ricochet-Rabbit #887304

Those jeans must have been working SO hard... I'm surprised you were able to actually get into the "Sitting" position.