Bought Jeans From Guess RIPPED within a month and a half!
I bought a pair of $80 jeans from guess.com, I barely wore them.They ripped while trying to sit down???
I contacted customer service online and they asked for a picture of them.
I sent them a very high quality picture of the tear and I got an email back from them saying that the rip was analyzed and it was concluded that the rip was caused by "excess stress" and it wasnt manufactures error.Now, I dont know about anyone else, but I consider sitting down a daily activity and I think a pair $80 jeans, especially from a well known brand like Guess, should be able to withstand it.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Jeans Quality
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I returned a 60$ dress but received no Refund back just because I used award points to make the purchase. Avoid this brand by all costs. ..."
- "The wallet was ruined in barely 15 days.. sheer waste of money.. ..."
- " Bought a purse at Macy's back in August 2016 went to return at the handles look like they are dry rotted they all cracked only use thepurse for certain..."
- "I was on CM for a good while with very few quality men in my area. I did not renew my subscription. then tonight on Facebook an ad pops up..."
- "I too have fallen victim to the "sure we can close your loan in less than 30 days" lie. When I originally shopped around other lenders were giving me..."
- "We are currently building a house in Fletcher, NC and you would think I was on their payroll as much inspecting and pointing out corrections of issues in our house...."
- "Harry and David has gone down hill and I will never order from them again. I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears". These are NOT the Royal Riviera..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."