To cut a long story short, I purchased 5 x Guess t-shirts from Guess's Waterfront store & every single one of them has shrunk after one wash.The national operations manager refuses to replace them due to the fact that I no longer have the receipt & claims that I must've worn them more than once and blames me for washing them incorrectly.

Your brand has obviously gone to **** if your t-shirts only last 3-4 months then u blame your 'valued' customers for your supposed 'top quality exclusive wears'. The new consumer act will catch up to unscrupulous operators such as yourselves, it is only matter of time. Your talents are better found in a laundry & your unfounded opinions better left to a crystal ball wielding buffoon bcoz u don't live with me & I've never seen me wear or wash any of these items.

Replace the faulty items or donate them to charity, no wonder there's so many counterfeit Guess stuff out there !!!Alexander Dolley :-(

Review about: Guess Manager.

Had an Experience with Guess?

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #824181

Just came back from Dixie outlet location.A jacket tagged $19.95.

while I was paying its $79. I showed cashier the tag. She was saying its a wrong price and she was about to take the tag off.

Anyway they didn't honour the tagged price according to Canada's price policy.

I called customer service and complaint.Hopefully I will hear from someone.