Guess - Damaged wallet
My fianceé gave me a beautiful pink wallet model vg392951 by Guess. I just used it for 2 days and it started to peel off!
I can not understand how it happened! There was any chemical product in contact with the wallet!
The problem is that it does not stop to peel off, so I can not use it anymore.
I've gotten really upset and tryed to find the customer page in Guess website to claim about it, but there was no space to customer's questions.
I am totally disappointed and I would like that Guess solved my problem, because it has a sentimental value.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Defective Wallet
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "I returned a 60$ dress but received no Refund back just because I used award points to make the purchase. Avoid this brand by all costs. ..."
- "Are you SERIOUS? THIS IS WHAT YOU SEND ME BACK? I HAVE ALREADY SPENT $37 INSURING THE LAST RETURN, I WANT TO TALK TO A SUPERVISOR, TODAY! I..."
- "Agape screwed up my ring 3 yrs ago and refused to fix it correctly. Given my ring was 90% perfect, i let it go. Stone fell out recently,..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."
- "Harry and David has gone down hill and I will never order from them again. I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears". These are NOT the Royal Riviera..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."