Guess - Damaged wallet

My fianceé gave me a beautiful pink wallet model vg392951 by Guess. I just used it for 2 days and it started to peel off!

I can not understand how it happened! There was any chemical product in contact with the wallet!

The problem is that it does not stop to peel off, so I can not use it anymore.

I've gotten really upset and tryed to find the customer page in Guess website to claim about it, but there was no space to customer's questions.

I am totally disappointed and I would like that Guess solved my problem, because it has a sentimental value.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Defective Wallet
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #548670 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Guess? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 13, 2015 #930400 M, Andalusia

I have had the same problem with one of their wallets, it is literally disintegrating, it´s disgusting. I went into their facebook and sent them a message, they have replied every time, ofcourse they offer no solutions, they say they need the purchase receipt, knowing ofcourse that hardly anyone keeps that. I have told them they are a disgrace and that I will post pictures of the handbag and wallet on my facebook and ask all of my friends to share and ask their friends to share too, so everyone can see the rubbish they sell. They don´t care.

Nov 03, 2014 #894835 Auburn, Massachusetts

I guess the GUESS in this complaint is that you GUESS he bought it from GUESS directly. and i'm sorry but I call BS on this complaint all the same. there is most definitely a way to get in touch with them. if you had gone to their website there's an option right on top clearly labeled CONTACT US. so in closing I suggest you tell your husband to stop being cheap and buying knockoffs online as i'm sure this was and get it directly from GUESS to be sure of it's authenticity.

Jan 13, 2015 #930401 M, Andalusia

I have had the exact same problem with two Guess products, a handbag and a wallet, they were purchased in a quality department store in Spain, El Corte Ingles, which is like Macy´s. They themselves have told me to complain to Guess because it was quite obvious the bad quality of the products. The handbag cost over 200€ and the wallet 60€. They were not knockoffs, I can assure you of that. In fact, I bought a Guess knockoff wallet once and it was way better quality than the real one!

0 0 Reply

Nov 02, 2014 #894240

I'm going to guess your fianceé purchased it off eBay.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Guess. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Guess.
Filing a new complaint about