Guess - Damaged wallet
My fianceé gave me a beautiful pink wallet model vg392951 by Guess. I just used it for 2 days and it started to peel off!
I can not understand how it happened! There was any chemical product in contact with the wallet!
The problem is that it does not stop to peel off, so I can not use it anymore.
I've gotten really upset and tryed to find the customer page in Guess website to claim about it, but there was no space to customer's questions.
I am totally disappointed and I would like that Guess solved my problem, because it has a sentimental value.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Defective Wallet
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My chain and several charms have tarnished bad. I paid over 100. dollars between the charms and chain. This is nothing but expensive garbage. Im disapointed that that glamorize this..."
- "I was shopping at Guess Sawgrass Mills on July 31, 2016 and I have bought 3 sunglasses and 1 purse, an now that I am confirming my bills I noticed..."
- "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."