My girlfriend bought me a Guess watch as a gift.She was not sure at time of purchase that the watch will fit my wrist or not, but the store people told her you don't have to be worried.

If it don't get fit for you, you can go to any Guess store in any country and even without sales receipt, they will do it for you. We gone to 3 different Guess stores in Edmonton (1. South common mall, 2 & 3. West edmonton mall) but all denied to set the belt of watch with some non sense reasons like our tools are broken.

Me and my girlfriend were so amazed and surprized with their answers.

Even manager of one store told us to go Sears store to get it done.We were really disappointed and dis satisfied by this kind of poor customer service and we decided to not buy anything in future from Guess.

Had an Experience with Guess?

Comments

My friend worked at a Guess before.It's not a lie.

She said they experienced the same issues with pins breaking to size the watches. They also need a proof of purchase bc they are responsible for scratching or breaking your watch when they size it they can replace the watch.

Guess watches can be bought at department stores and so on.Just bring your receipt in and they will do it no problem.