April 13 2017 I Purchased two pairs of same style of shoes PEW sku 428403050055 Item No.GFLIZZIE2 for myself and my sister at Guess outlets in New Jersey.

Both my sister and I are VERY DISAPPOINTED with the product purchased. After few hours of wearing these shoes we were unable to walk due to the damages caused to our feet. Cuts and bruises resulted and it took few weeks to repair the damaged skin and the blisters. Will never wear these shoes again.

I Just wanted to voice my disappointment with this particular item and the disappointment with this purchase.Gemma Romano 718-219-6417 e-mail: sayadromanog@gmail.com

Review about: Guess Shoes.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Take product off market - Needed to let company know of my dsiatisfaction.

Had an Experience with Guess?

Comments

Oh please. That's part of breaking shoes in, you get blisters and you put a bandaid on your back of your foot. The blisters eventually heal up rather quickly.

Guess - Manager Review from Toronto, Ontario Guess "I returned a blazer that yesterday that I bought the day before which costed me 108 Canadian dollars, the receipt says at the front that the item can be returned..." Read more Guess - Poor quality bags that is not worth even $10 Guess "Absolutely horrible quality bag. The handles were peeling off within one week of use. I was very surprised given that they are supposed to a well known brand. I have..." Read more Guess purse purchased onboard Celebrity South American cruise March 2015 Guess "I bought several Guess purses as pic shows along with invoice of cost.First and Second pics show defective handle. Third, is the second handle which is just fine.I have numerous..." Read more Guess Return Policy Review from New York, New York Guess "I returned a 60$ dress but received no Refund back just because I used award points to make the purchase. Avoid this brand by all costs. ..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more