My order was never shipped until I called and complained.I ordered a Christmas gift of jeans on December 8.

I called a week later and my shipment was somehow "missing". Finally received the jeans on December 20 after calling twice and complaining. Only then did I receive a shipment confirmation. My son didn't like the jeans (stunning!) and when I called to return they wanted me to pay "only" $6.95 for a shipping return label.

Ugh! Awful customer service. They also offer 15% discount on your first purchase if you sign up with email; only you have to click on the word "Details" in the fine print (which I did read) to find out you cannot use the discount code during the Holiday shopping season.

Shady business practice.I will never shop with Guess online or in Guess stores again.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Guess. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Guess to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Guess and guess shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Guess?

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1278985

Well it's not their fault your son didn't like the jeans if you had a business and customers keep returning products cause they don't like and you keep having to pay for returns you will go bankrupt it's common sense. Why complain over 7 dollars