Saint-Chrysostome, Quebec
Featured Not resolved
1.5

During the Black Friday event, on the website there was clearly a "Get 15% off + Free Shipping" offer.Turns out it's false advertising since the promo code will only be valid on January 1st 2016.

None of this is specified when you give your e-mail.... When I called customer service, I waited 45 minutes before getting an answer. Then after that wait, I get told that in the small print on another page of the website this infomation is specified...

Thanks Guess!Last purchase from you guys.

This person wrote the review because of "false advertising and poor customer service" at Guess and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Guess to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Guess guess sweater for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Guess?

Comments

Guess purse purchased onboard Celebrity South American cruise March 2015 Guess "I bought several Guess purses as pic shows along with invoice of cost.First and Second pics show defective handle. Third, is the second handle which is just fine.I have numerous..." Read more Guess Genevia Handbag Review Guess " Bought a purse at Macy's back in August 2016 went to return at the handles look like they are dry rotted they all cracked only use thepurse for certain..." Read more Guess Coat Review from Prairie Du Sac, Wisconsin Guess "My husband bought me a guess coat for Christmas. It is horrible. It listed for over 200 doolars. Got it on sale for a little over 100. Wore ita few..." Read more Guess Jacket Falling Apart Guess "I bought my Guess jacket because it was so warm. The problem is that whatever the external red material is made of, it's brittle and falling apart on every part..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more