Guess - False advertising
During the Black Friday event, on the website there was clearly a "Get 15% off + Free Shipping" offer.Turns out it's false advertising since the promo code will only be valid on January 1st 2016.
None of this is specified when you give your e-mail.... When I called customer service, I waited 45 minutes before getting an answer. Then after that wait, I get told that in the small print on another page of the website this infomation is specified...
Thanks Guess!Last purchase from you guys.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- False advertising and poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Guess Sweater
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I placed an order on November 6, 2014 for three items, the quality being extremely poor all three. However, what was gut-wrenching was that I purchased a dress which..."
- "After 15 months, my Asics running shoes fell apart. I'm a very casual runner and I don't ever run more than 3miles. My hand goes through the top, like a..."
- "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..."
- "1.they sold one same parking spot twice, to lure me in and paid more! but was occupied by another earlier moved in co-owner. I was told by the same sales..."
- "I have had two past stays at the Sheraton Laval Hotel, 2440 Autoroute des Laurentides Laval ,Quebec H7T 1X5, and didn't learn from my first one that this Hotel..."
- "I wanted natural dark blond highlights on my medium brown hair. The hair stylist called Myriam coloured my hair darker than my natural hair and added chunky streaky platinum highlights..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."