Málaga, Andalusia
Featured

I got a guess handbag for Christmas 2009, hardly used it and months after getting it, started peeling, it has reached the point where it is literally disintegrating, it peels without even touching it.I went to where it was bought and they agreed with me that it is very bad quality and that I was very unlucky.

They asked for the receipt which I ofcourse don´t have as it was a present.

I have contacted Guess about this and am waiting for a reply.I have never had this problem with any handbag, not even with cheap ones bought in the market for 6 Euros!I think it´s disgraceful that a handbag that cost over 200 Euros, looks like a cheap rag!

Review about: Guess Handbag.

Had an Experience with Guess?

Comments

holavanahalli
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India #897022

holavanahalli 7 minutes ago Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

I have a similar problem, purchased two bags one in Hyderabad and one in Bengaluru from Guess stores lost the receipts ,costing 10k, hardly used it, can the leather be replaced or repaired anywhere? contact me at spholavanahalli@gmail.com. immediately.

holavanahalli
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India #897019

to holavanahalli M, Andalusia, Spain #930398

I don´t think there´s much to be done, they are not leather and they use a very thin cheap material to imitate leather and it peels after some months.I have complained to guess and they say they cannot return money unless you have the receipt, ofcourse they know hardly anyone has it.

In my case they were presents.

It´s not just this bag, it´s a wallet too, it was literally falling to pieces.A real disgrace, i have told them they sell expensive rubbish.