2.2

Every single purse and bag I bought from guess starts peeling off maximum 2 months after I buy it. No matter how many chances I give this brand, it always fails me!

The bags suffer from discoloration and peeling especially on handles. The purses look like a mess with pieces of leather falling off inside my bag. I'm very angry and frustrated with the products because you would think that with all the money you pay in those products, they would at least last you a couple of years but no!

The quality is lower than most commom, lower-priced brands. I will never buy any guess products ever again

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Guess and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Guess.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Guess to other companies on our site.

Comments