Featured Not resolved

GUESS IS A THIEF AND A CHEAT.They robbed me of my purse.

I purchased a purse from a guess store in Scarborough town center. They told me my receipt was on backup on their file. Not even a few months later the purse started splitting (factory defect). I had called guess last week of February 2017 and they asked for pics to be sent in via email so I did that and they confirmed it was factory defect and they will be able to replace it.

They sent me a return label; so I sent my purse in. I did not get any calls for almost a month later so I decided to call of course their wonderful costumer service (so un-knowledgeable) says someone will call you in the next 2 days. Well again no one did. Almost another 3 weeks later to my surprise, someone called said she was refunded my money to my American express card.

I told her I dont and never owned an American express card. At that point she said I need to ask our refund group to investigate and I never head back from her. Its now almost JULY 2017 and I dont have my defective purse or my money. That is considered stealing.

GUESS you are thiefs and cheats for having such a prestigious company, its shocking how awful your company is.I WANT MY PURSE AND MY MONEY BACK!

Review about: Guess Handbag.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: I lost $200+ 5 months of time - I want my money and I want a replacement purse as compensation. .

I didn't like: Service.

Had an Experience with Guess?

Comments