Guess Jacket Falling Apart
I bought my Guess jacket because it was so warm.The problem is that whatever the external red material is made of, it's brittle and falling apart on every part of the jacket.
When you see the pictures you would think that I ran through barbed wire. These rips and tears started after tubing un snow and they keep getting worse and more numerous. I have never had a jacket fall apart like this.
I't leads me to believe that the material is getting brittle and cracking in the cold.I have not contacted Guess USA for a resolution but since I had entered another complaint today on this website, I thought I'd see how well it works.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- I would just like the Jacket replaced with a model that doesn't fall apart. It was a gift so I don't know how much it was.
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Recently I got a black coat which is worth $110 from guess .. The cloth turned out to be the worst one I have ever seen.. It was for my..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- " I bought a rifle from Walmart and asked the clerk that I wanted two boxes of ammo with it. It turns out she gave me .17 WMR ammo instead of..."
- "All I can say is WOW!!! I've been there twice, and both times were a nightmare. First time the girl was ten minutes late for my appointment because she was..."
- "I recently purchased an Echo GT-225 string trimmer based on product reviews in Consumer Reports. Most reviewers disliked the trimmer head, strings frequently broke and had to be replaced,..."