Guess Jacket Falling Apart
I bought my Guess jacket because it was so warm.The problem is that whatever the external red material is made of, it's brittle and falling apart on every part of the jacket.
When you see the pictures you would think that I ran through barbed wire. These rips and tears started after tubing un snow and they keep getting worse and more numerous. I have never had a jacket fall apart like this.
I't leads me to believe that the material is getting brittle and cracking in the cold.I have not contacted Guess USA for a resolution but since I had entered another complaint today on this website, I thought I'd see how well it works.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- I would just like the Jacket replaced with a model that doesn't fall apart. It was a gift so I don't know how much it was.
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "The title pretty much explains it all. Ordered a dress originally $45 or so dollars, on sale for $22.99. A deal. I had never bought clothes from the site and..."
- "I order a blue jumper( with other items) as attached photo with pattern on it as first photo. 6 weeks later or I got a blue jumper but totally different..."
- "I ordered my dress and it came a few days before expected. I was super excited but when i opened the package my heart broke into pieces. The picture was..."
- "2014 Wildwood Heritage Glen 356QBQ Roof issues. Forest River products are junk in my opinion, and they do not honor their supposed 12 year Roof Warranty. I have had this..."
- "We recently purchased two windows by special order from Menards Rochester North in MN. Those two windows costed us $1442.62. When we picked up the windows, we immediately noticed..."
- "I made an online appointment to file my taxes with the H&R Block near me. The H&R Block office I went to is 4020 W. North Ave in Milwaukee, Wisconsin...."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."