Guess Jacket Falling Apart
I bought my Guess jacket because it was so warm.The problem is that whatever the external red material is made of, it's brittle and falling apart on every part of the jacket.
When you see the pictures you would think that I ran through barbed wire. These rips and tears started after tubing un snow and they keep getting worse and more numerous. I have never had a jacket fall apart like this.
I't leads me to believe that the material is getting brittle and cracking in the cold.I have not contacted Guess USA for a resolution but since I had entered another complaint today on this website, I thought I'd see how well it works.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- I would just like the Jacket replaced with a model that doesn't fall apart. It was a gift so I don't know how much it was.
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "After 15 months, my Asics running shoes fell apart. I'm a very casual runner and I don't ever run more than 3miles. My hand goes through the top, like a..."
- "I placed an order on November 6, 2014 for three items, the quality being extremely poor all three. However, what was gut-wrenching was that I purchased a dress which..."
- "I bought several Guess purses as pic shows along with invoice of cost.First and Second pics show defective handle. Third, is the second handle which is just fine.I have numerous..."
- "hello I was completely dissatisfied purchasing a pack of Oreos. Which were completely a rip off when I receive them with no cream inside. I would like a refund or..."
- "I called Jomashop again - same day - 5/6/2016 as directed by the rude cutomer rep "Izhak" an hour after he told me to, as his manager "Roee" stated that..."
- "Salesman jeremy in cleveland, wi showed us a few trailers, we decided on one and asked how tge tires are, he says theres no dry rot and tires look ok...as..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."