Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin
Featured Not resolved

I bought my Guess jacket because it was so warm.The problem is that whatever the external red material is made of, it's brittle and falling apart on every part of the jacket.

When you see the pictures you would think that I ran through barbed wire. These rips and tears started after tubing un snow and they keep getting worse and more numerous. I have never had a jacket fall apart like this.

I't leads me to believe that the material is getting brittle and cracking in the cold.I have not contacted Guess USA for a resolution but since I had entered another complaint today on this website, I thought I'd see how well it works.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. jefffleetwood is quite happy with design and stated that there is a room for improvement of quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of jacket. Guess needs to "i would just like the jacket replaced with a model that doesn't fall apart. it was a gift so i don't know how much it was" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jacket in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Guess.

Had an Experience with Guess?

Comments