I purchased a pair of jeans 3 months ago and as of today they are useless to me. At first the belt loop broke and now they tore at the crotch. For the price, I would not recommend Guess Jeans.
It was my first pair and my last pair.
See attached photo*
It is terrible when this happens 2hrs away from home, walking through the mall to buy a new pair of non-Guess jeans with a rip like that.
I have no receipt to return then as I had* no intention of doing so.
A sales person from Edgars said that this is not the first time it has happened.
This is enough to chase any customer away.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The corking, straps andleather insole are fine, but the hard rubber soles cracked, crumbled and peeled off. I emailed Birkenstock, but no one got back to me. Over the..."
- "Recently I got a black coat which is worth $110 from guess .. The cloth turned out to be the worst one I have ever seen.. It was for my..."
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "I've been insured twice with Aetna International while working abroad. While the website has evolved somewhat over time, the claims process remains absolutely abysmal. On the positive side, the coverage was..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "I got bad service from Ms Sheri Cohen at a company called Corporate Image in Cape Town South Africa. The service was poor and she was rude and not helpful...."