100% full Not resolved

I purchased a pair of jeans 3 months ago and as of today they are useless to me. At first the belt loop broke and now they tore at the crotch. For the price, I would not recommend Guess Jeans.

It was my first pair and my last pair.

See attached photo*

It is terrible when this happens 2hrs away from home, walking through the mall to buy a new pair of non-Guess jeans with a rip like that.

I have no receipt to return then as I had* no intention of doing so.

A sales person from Edgars said that this is not the first time it has happened.

This is enough to chase any customer away.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of guess jeans and associated monetary loss in the amount of $699. Guess needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned guess jeans in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Guess.

Had an Experience with Guess?

Comments

Guess - Handbag Review Guess "I have a problem with guess and i think i will never buy from this guess anymore.i put my money in 2 bags i bought them from 2 egyptiam stires..." Read more Guess purse purchased onboard Celebrity South American cruise March 2015 Guess "I bought several Guess purses as pic shows along with invoice of cost.First and Second pics show defective handle. Third, is the second handle which is just fine.I have numerous..." Read more Guess Jacket Falling Apart Guess "I bought my Guess jacket because it was so warm. The problem is that whatever the external red material is made of, it's brittle and falling apart on every part..." Read more Guess Shoes Review from Endeavour Hills, Victoria Guess "BUYERS BEWARE !!! GUESS SCAM!!! I went shopping at the Dolphin Mall outlet shopping in Miami when I was over there recently. They clearly have a scam going whereby they are..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more