I bought several Guess purses as pic shows along with invoice of cost.First and Second pics show defective handle. Third, is the second handle which is just fine.I have numerous emails that I was initially directed to contact, who are in charge of supplying Guess purses to cruises??

Maria Angela Fernandez

Customer Service Representative

Starboard Cruise Services

An LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton Company

9290 N.W. 112th AVE , Suite #1

Miami, FL 331 78

Tel: 1-800-540-4785 EXT 4255

Fax: 786-845-1112

I can forward all those to you too. Big run around! I really like the purse (animal print duffle with 2 handles as shown with group purses I bought.) and would like it repaired if not replaced.

Nancy Norwood

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to "repaired purse handle or a new replacement" as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Guess and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about guess purse from Guess was customer service contact miami fla re defective purse Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Guess.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Guess to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Guess?

Comments