I was shopping at Guess Sawgrass Mills on July 31, 2016 and I have bought 3 sunglasses and 1 purse, an now that I am confirming my bills I noticed that they charged me twice for the same purse.
How can they charge twice for the same purse with the same ID number?
Now I am in Brazil, so I wonder how Guess will return me this money?
It is a shame that this kind of situation happens in the United States.
I reaaly hope that some one from Guess answer my questions and give me a solution for this case.
Date: July 31, 2016
Please contact me.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..."
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "Recently I got a black coat which is worth $110 from guess .. The cloth turned out to be the worst one I have ever seen.. It was for my..."
- "Nice shirts,excelent measures and confortable...."
- "Good product ,measures right and confortable..."
- "Confirmation number: L6390697 Rental record: 8Z4606545 Even after I said that I DON´T WANT the clerk included UMP and SLI fees. She lied to me telling me that I would´t be charged for..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."