I was shopping at Guess Sawgrass Mills on July 31, 2016 and I have bought 3 sunglasses and 1 purse, an now that I am confirming my bills I noticed that they charged me twice for the same purse.
How can they charge twice for the same purse with the same ID number?
Now I am in Brazil, so I wonder how Guess will return me this money?
It is a shame that this kind of situation happens in the United States.
I reaaly hope that some one from Guess answer my questions and give me a solution for this case.
Date: July 31, 2016
Please contact me.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..."
- "Every single purse and bag I bought from guess starts peeling off maximum 2 months after I buy it. No matter how many chances I give this brand, it always..."
- "GUESS, Never again !!!!! Chinese production. It is disaster.!!!! These 2 bags bough at the airport official Guess Shop. What a shame they turn to rubbish after..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "I bought a almost USD 1000 round trip to NY and I found an earwig alive on my salad. The lady said sorry and offer me another one. I coul..."
- "I visited the PetSmart store in Whitby, Ontario, Canada on the weekend of February 26, 2011 to purchase packets of Whiskas tender bites food for my newly adopted cat. So..."
- "I have a C180 2011 Mercedes , factory assembled with Contisport3 tires. The rear tires were completelly wornout with less than 19.000 miles ( 31.000 km ) to them (even..."