2.4

I'm just writing to your company because I am very unimpressed with my experience of ordering online from Guess.Firstly, I ordered a shirt online and ordered a small.

When I get the shipment, the shirt is in a large. I send it back and receive the right size after a matter of days so all is well. I go online a couple weeks later and order three wallets: a pink one, a purple one, and a blue one. I receive the pink and purple wallet, but the blue wallet is missing and instead there's a black wallet.

I called the store and they sent me a free shipping label to send it back in exchange for the blue wallet. Turns out, we get the black wallet again. Wait, it doesn't end there. We send it back again with the free shipping label in exchange for the blue one, and YET AGAIN we receive the black wallet.

I decided to just give up, keep the black wallet, and decide not to order from your company anymore.So very unimpressed with this service.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of guess shirt from Guess. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Guess to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Guess for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments