Guess Top Review from Woodlawn, Ohio
Update added by user May 01, 2016
Guess is the worst experience I ever had.And icing on the cake was the rude store manage who insulted me and did nothing!
They can't be selling clothes that leave color( which can't be removed) on people's expensive stuff, on the very first wear.On top of that, no apologies and rude behaviors instead.
Original review posted by user May 01, 2016
Bought a top from Guess a black top last month.Wore it today and it left color kn my orange Fossil bag and the beige seat of my benz.
When i went to complaint about this as the color ain't coming off the store manager was rude and did nothing she said it can happen with any cloth.
Never happened to me...I ain't accepting this!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com! What a nightmare to work with. We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "MART OF CHINA IS THE WORST WEBSITE DEALT WITH ONLINE. Cheap products, nothing like the pictures or description I ordered 8 dresses together and I wish I didn't waste..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."