Guess Top Review from Woodlawn, Ohio
Update added by user May 01
Guess is the worst experience I ever had.And icing on the cake was the rude store manage who insulted me and did nothing!
They can't be selling clothes that leave color( which can't be removed) on people's expensive stuff, on the very first wear.On top of that, no apologies and rude behaviors instead.
Original review posted by user May 01
Bought a top from Guess a black top last month.Wore it today and it left color kn my orange Fossil bag and the beige seat of my benz.
When i went to complaint about this as the color ain't coming off the store manager was rude and did nothing she said it can happen with any cloth.
Never happened to me...I ain't accepting this!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
You May Also Like
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "My fianceé gave me a beautiful pink wallet model vg392951 by Guess. I just used it for 2 days and it started to peel off! I can not understand how it..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."