Guess Top Review from Woodlawn, Ohio
Update added by user May 01
Guess is the worst experience I ever had.And icing on the cake was the rude store manage who insulted me and did nothing!
They can't be selling clothes that leave color( which can't be removed) on people's expensive stuff, on the very first wear.On top of that, no apologies and rude behaviors instead.
Original review posted by user May 01
Bought a top from Guess a black top last month.Wore it today and it left color kn my orange Fossil bag and the beige seat of my benz.
When i went to complaint about this as the color ain't coming off the store manager was rude and did nothing she said it can happen with any cloth.
Never happened to me...I ain't accepting this!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
You May Also Like
- "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..."
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "GUESS, Never again !!!!! Chinese production. It is disaster.!!!! These 2 bags bough at the airport official Guess Shop. What a shame they turn to rubbish after..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet with the "exquisite upgrade" for my mom this mother's day. The photo showed about a dozen beautiful red roses with five or six..."
- "I purchased a sectional from Whitley Galleries, manufacturer C.R. Laine (lifetime warranty. It arrived defected (left side one inch taller then the right side). It took 5 months..."
- "Your WFG recruiter makes a big deal about how his MLM sells "hundred of products from dozens of companies." In truth WFG structures its promotion and compensation plan to push..."