On August 1, 2016 I visited SoHo's Guess Store (537 Broadway) to return a watch and to take a link off another watch.

I was told by a female employee that I can't return the watch because I bought it at another Guess Store and have to return it there.

I handed over the second watch to a male employee to take a link off. He returned a few minutes later to assist other customers but did not say anything to me. After 30 mins, he gave me back the watch and told me that their machine was broken.

I told both employees that it would have been nice to have a faster update. They did not say anything so I left the store.

I called the general Guess number. The rep said the employees should have honored the return policy. I was advised to call the store and speak to the manager. I did. I was put on hold for 10 mins. I hung up.

I went back to the store and told the same two employees what the rep said. The female employee said, "Oh okay if they approved it then we'll do it for you. We know customer service. Don't need to get worked up about it." These were her exact words.

These employees could have asked me within 5 mins of discovering the broken machine if I would like to wait. As it was, I didn't know what I was waiting for and was very frustrated.

I am also appalled at the lack of knowledge this employee have on return policies. And I dislike how she made me feel that I was getting "worked up" over nothing.

I would have been a bit more understanding if there were many customers to be taken care of. When I went back to the store after calling, I noticed that there were even fewer customers than when I left the first time.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Guess. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Guess.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Guess to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Guess?

Comments