Absolutely horrible quality bag.The handles were peeling off within one week of use.

I was very surprised given that they are supposed to a well known brand. I have had Target bags that have lasted for years and costed a fraction of the price of the Guess bags. Simply unacceptable. Worse than the knockoffs that you get in the D.C.

sidewalks. Get it together Guess. You cannot type 100 words as I am too irritated to waste my time (now that I have wasted my money). The bag was bought at theBethesda MD DSW SHOE STORE.

*********^^^**^^^^*************^*^***************Absolutely horrible quality bag. The handles were peeling off within one week of use. I was very surprised given that they are supposed to a well known brand. I have had Target bags that have lasted for years and costed a fraction of the price of the Guess bags.

Simply unacceptable. Worse than the knockoffs that you get in the D.C. sidewalks. Get it together Guess.

The bag was bought at theBethesda MD DSW SHOE STORE.*********^^^**^^^^*************^*^***************

Review about: Guess Handbag.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Replacement bag of comparable value.

Had an Experience with Guess?

Comments