Review about Guess Blazer from Toronto, Ontario

I returned a blazer that yesterday that I bought the day before which costed me 108 Canadian dollars, the receipt says at the front that the item can be returned for refund or exchange until March 21st(30days return ), when I got to the store, I was told that because the blazer was on sale, I can only exchange or get store credit!.So I asked nicely, what about the return or exchange that is written on this receipt?

I was told that by law, it's customer's responsibility to read at the back of the receipt. I thought to myself that there is no point of causing a scene in the store, I took the store credit and left, but I will never shop at Guess again. Just the attitude of those guess employees in eaton centre had me feeling sorry about the owner of Guess company. When I asked to speak to the manager, the girl at the counter said that all of them are managers!!.

I couldn't believe of what was happening there.

For those who still shop at guess, make sure to read the back of the receipt, the front doesn't matter much.I thought that when there is a final sale in stores , they usually stamp on the receipt and let customer know that is final sale, but guess operates different, I see this as desperation for guess company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Guess Blazer
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #795014

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Guess? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.