I returned a blazer that yesterday that I bought the day before which costed me 108 Canadian dollars, the receipt says at the front that the item can be returned for refund or exchange until March 21st(30days return ), when I got to the store, I was told that because the blazer was on sale, I can only exchange or get store credit!.So I asked nicely, what about the return or exchange that is written on this receipt?
I was told that by law, it's customer's responsibility to read at the back of the receipt. I thought to myself that there is no point of causing a scene in the store, I took the store credit and left, but I will never shop at Guess again. Just the attitude of those guess employees in eaton centre had me feeling sorry about the owner of Guess company. When I asked to speak to the manager, the girl at the counter said that all of them are managers!!.
I couldn't believe of what was happening there.
For those who still shop at guess, make sure to read the back of the receipt, the front doesn't matter much.I thought that when there is a final sale in stores , they usually stamp on the receipt and let customer know that is final sale, but guess operates different, I see this as desperation for guess company.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Guess Blazer
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "Bought it just before my vacation in Barbados.I l like it very much- nice color and comfortable. Day number 4 and the flip flops are falling apart. The..."
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "eNom's Domain Name Reseller, William Nelson Cashen "aka" Nelson Cashen & wife Diane Cashen continue to use their ISP, eNom in the USA, and proxy servers "world Wide" to..."
- "I was gifted with a KitchenAid Food Processor to assist me in chopping functions. It's the new line (ExactsliceTM 13-cup Food Processor). During the unpacking stage, I noticed that the..."
- "DON'T SHOPE AT BRIDESIRE, QUALITY IS HORRIBLE AND THE DRESS RARELY LOOK LIKE THE PHOTO. ALSO NOTICE THEY DON'T HAVE DETAILED PHOTOS OF THE DRESS EVER. ONLY ONE ANGLE AND..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."