I returned a blazer that yesterday that I bought the day before which costed me 108 Canadian dollars, the receipt says at the front that the item can be returned for refund or exchange until March 21st(30days return ), when I got to the store, I was told that because the blazer was on sale, I can only exchange or get store credit!.So I asked nicely, what about the return or exchange that is written on this receipt?
I was told that by law, it's customer's responsibility to read at the back of the receipt. I thought to myself that there is no point of causing a scene in the store, I took the store credit and left, but I will never shop at Guess again. Just the attitude of those guess employees in eaton centre had me feeling sorry about the owner of Guess company. When I asked to speak to the manager, the girl at the counter said that all of them are managers!!.
I couldn't believe of what was happening there.
For those who still shop at guess, make sure to read the back of the receipt, the front doesn't matter much.I thought that when there is a final sale in stores , they usually stamp on the receipt and let customer know that is final sale, but guess operates different, I see this as desperation for guess company.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Guess Blazer
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "I bought several Guess purses as pic shows along with invoice of cost.First and Second pics show defective handle. Third, is the second handle which is just fine.I have numerous..."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "eNom's Domain Name Reseller, William Nelson Cashen "aka" Nelson Cashen & wife Diane Cashen continue to use their ISP, eNom in the USA, and proxy servers "world Wide" to..."
- "20 years ago Nick Lambrinos renovated and converted two semi-detached homes into multiple dwelling units. He hired the appropriate contractors, Architect and Engineers to complete project. Drawings , Building Permits..."
- "October 2, 2015 ....Went for a snack at the McDonalds on Yonge Street in Downtown Toronto....While waiting for my order I took a picture of the Employee making my delicious..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."