My husband bought me a guess coat for Christmas.It is horrible.
It listed for over 200 doolars. Got it on sale for a little over 100. Wore ita few times and it is shedding and has huge pilling. I never seen such junk.
I will never buy another Guess product.
Im stuck with a junk coat that i am embarrassed to wear.Tina hartman
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Guess Coat
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "MART OF CHINA IS THE WORST WEBSITE DEALT WITH ONLINE. Cheap products, nothing like the pictures or description I ordered 8 dresses together and I wish I didn't waste..."
- "The corking, straps andleather insole are fine, but the hard rubber soles cracked, crumbled and peeled off. I emailed Birkenstock, but no one got back to me. Over the..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "Community Care Inc. has been stealing Medicaid dollars intended for recipients for years with the help of the WI Department of Health Services and the Centers for Medicare/Medicaid Services. Community..."
- "My husband went to KFC at 8:30pm asked for a chicken sandwich Person said we are closing they said they have sliders (chicken little)left Omg I can't believe I paid..."
- "Don't fall victim to his bad business practices. He will leave you hanging after he picks up your load for days unable to get ahold of him as he..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."