Featured Not resolved

Synopsis of complaint as emailed to company below. Every stage take weeks, still trying to get back what I paid for a poorly manufactured item: September 10th 2017 - I purchased a Guess handbag at Malta airport.

Within a very short space of time the bag proved to be faulty and had to be returned to your warehouse (taking it back to Malta from the UK was not an option so I contacted your customer service department as advised on your guarantee information). Your company accepted that the bag was faulty and offered a voucher in lieu of payment. I did not want this since I had made the purchase in good faith, however I was informed that there was no alternative option. You were forcing me to make a further purchase with your company for which I had no desire.

Eventually, due to your inflexibility, I was forced to order goods online in order to redeem the voucher. The goods duly arrived and but did not fit (exactly the reason that I did not want a voucher in the first place)!, so had to be returned (postage was supplied by your company). After a delay of several weeks the goods were received by your company on February 7th, however no-one bothered to let me know that they had arrived. Yesterday I was informed that you would issue a refund - of 98 pence for goods to the value of £118.00 detailing the remaining £117.02 as a discount!!!

This is outrageous. This is exactly the reason that I did not want a voucher in the first instance.

Your company is retaining the money which I paid for a poorly manufactured item. I have requested on countless occasions (see previous email history) that you recompense me for this situation.

Product or Service Mentioned: Guess Handbag.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Zero customer satisfaction, Slow customer service and refusal to provide refund, Lack of refund.

• Guess Handbag
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 21.

Comments