I purchased several dresses (non formal variety) two days ago. I came back to the store today with one of the items, tags still attached, receipt in hand to return it.

I am told it was a sale item so no returns. The price on the tag does not reflect a “sale” price nor does the receipt. There is also no signage saying there are no returns. In fact it states a date at the bottom of my receipt as to when returns are accepted.

I also mentioned to the sales person who helped me that I couldn’t decide which ones to get and said I would see what the husband thought and bring the other one back. Nothing was said. I asked the girl at the register to show me how to identify what was “on sale” on my receipt and I would bring one of the other items back and “exchange” as there was nothing else in the store I wanted or I would have bought it while I was there.

Nothing on my receipt reflected a “sale” price on any of the items! I am disgusted by the idea that I would purchase something less than 48 hours before and am told that I cannot return it because it was a sale yet nothing on the tags or receipt indicate that it was on sale and would not be eligible for a return if need be.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments