I placed an order of $195 and without even notifying me they canceled the order. I was wondering because I never received a confirmation email of the order.

I thought to find out about what was going on and why I still didn't receive an email for 1 week. I told them to pay the same amount since the order was the same and please receive my stuff but terrifically I got an answer saying from the (worst representative ) that " there is nothing we can do ". I said okay I understand that system can't allow you do that but he could have solved the problem if he was interested to help me.

I hope nobody has to face this situation same like my case. Really really bad

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Guess. The most disappointing about guess vest at Guess was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Guess.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Guess to other companies on our site.

Comments