I order a a bracelet through guess.eu. Everyday since the dispatching order I was checking everyday where is my package. Today (25/11/2015) around 3 am in the morning I checked the package and it was saying: Succesfully delivered on 24/11/2015 at 10:00 am. So immediatelly I contacted via phone number company Guess. I explained the situation in nice manner what happened. The lady on the other side was leaving me on hold 2-3 times. She said to me the name of person who recieved my package and asked if I do not know this neighbour. I said no. After she said the courier company can leave parcel with any neighbours. I can understand that, it is quite logical, but the courier did not left any message, any note, any email or text. I asked her how it is possible? She put me on hold. She told me to go to post office, grab a form, fill it up and send it, while she will contact headquarters. I asked her about adress where should I send the form. She gave me email adress. What the *** is that? Firstly she gave me wrong email, she put me on hold, and after she gave me right one email adress. I said okey, hang up the phone. After I called the DHL courier company, cause the traking number and tracking information was on their page. They told me the cooperate with Parcel Force UK. So again I needed to find phone contact number for that company and call them. They took my phone number, adress, tracking number and said to me they will let me know as soon as possible.

The main thing and problem is, I ordered bracelet, I paid for it and I was waiting for it. I DID NOT RECIEVE IT. I did not recieve any email, message, text or call where my parcel if left. And why I am providing my phone number after all? After calling the main company I need to look for my parcel, go to grab some form and send it to you by email? And calling 2 couriers company and they did not offer any quick solution? Do you think this is good customer service? It was my first shopping with GUESS.eu and probably the last one. I feel myself really angry, dissapointed and it is big disgrace for GUESS.eu and both courier companies.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $75. This person is overall dissatisfied with Guess. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Guess.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Guess to other companies on our site.

Comments