Very poor quality from Guess!
Bought it just before my vacation in Barbados.I l like it very much- nice color and comfortable.Day number 4 and the flip flops are falling apart.
The paint started to peel off and they started to disintegrated. That cause blisters on my right foot. I was not able to wear them anymore and I had to go there stores and buy new pair flip flops.
Totally waist of my money and my time for the flip flops that only last 4 days.I am extremely disappointed and I did not expected such a poor quality from big brand like Guess!
Please see the attached pictures of the pair.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Guess Flip Flops
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."
- "I took in five huge bags of name brand in style clothes the guy (Seth) didn't completely look through them a few items had spots I understood that, but while..."
- "BUYERS BEWARE !!! GUESS SCAM!!! I went shopping at the Dolphin Mall outlet shopping in Miami when I was over there recently. They clearly have a scam going whereby they are..."
- "Chairman of Independent Democratic Confederation of Nepalese Trade Union (INDECONT) , has sent letter to International Labour Organization (ILO) REGARDING issue with ITUC General Secretary (Asia – Pacific) Noriyuki..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."